question

hampusbankler avatar image
hampusbankler asked

Error message when running cloudscript in browser

I just found the feature where you can run cloudscript functions straight from the browser in a player's context by finding that player, clicking "cloudscript", choose your function, and specify the args that goes into the function call.

If I'm not mistaken, the parameters should be in json format. For instance:

{
  "category":"Tail",
  "id":"22"
}

It definitely seems to work, and this feature is awesome. However, everytime I run a function I get an error message (despite the fact that the function completed all its work), which makes me a little uncomfortable.

I have tried stripping down the function into only returning true and nothing else, and I still get the error message.

ERROR
{
    "FunctionResult": null,
    "Logs": null,
    "ExecutionTimeSeconds": 0,
    "MemoryConsumedBytes": 0,
    "APIRequestsIssued": 0,
    "HttpRequestsIssued": 0,
    "Error": {
        "Error": null,
        "Message": "There was a problem running addPatreonCustomization. Check your arguments and try again.",
        "StackTrace": null
    }
}
CloudScript
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

Hi, can you provide your title id, we will have a look. By the way, the "id" parameter may be a integer, try: "id": 22 to see if it works.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.