question

kendrickvillaruel avatar image
kendrickvillaruel asked

Cannot create a new account using the same email (that was previously Master Player Deleted).

I deleted an account using "Delete Master Player" option.

My problem is i cannot create a new account using the same email (that was previously Master Player Deleted).

When i search that email in the player search bar, it does not show up.

Any idea how I can use my email address again?

Account Management
3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

v-humcin avatar image v-humcin ♦ commented ·

Did you receive a specific error when you tried to create a new account using the same email?

Player deletion can take a variable amount of time and it is possible that it had not yet fully deleted. If you are still not able to create a new account with the same email please provide your title ID and we will look into it further.

0 Likes 0 ·
kendrickvillaruel avatar image kendrickvillaruel v-humcin ♦ commented ·

1. it says the email address is in use by this title id.
2. when i search the title id it says "players not found". i believe this is the account i accidentally deleted using "delete master player" couple weeks ago.

0 Likes 0 ·
v-humcin avatar image v-humcin ♦ kendrickvillaruel commented ·

To clarify, did you delete the player with the "Delete Master Player" button in the game manager or busing the "DeleteMasterPlayerAccount" Admin API call?

I have not been able to replicate an issue with the "Delete Master Player" button, however it is a new feature in the dashboard, so I can not say that there was not an issue with it at some point.

Since it is returning a PlayerID for the "deleted" account it seems possible that somehow only the title player account was deleted. So if you use the "DeleteMasterPlayerAccount" Admin API call using a tool such as Postman on that ID it should resolve the issue.

Quickstart for Postman: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/playfab/sdks/postman/quickstart

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.