question

brendan avatar image
brendan asked

Is GetAllUsersCharacters implemented?

Galla.adam
started a topic on Thu, 02 April 2015 at 5:16 AM

Hi,

I just saw you updated the unity sdk with character functions. Works perfectly! :)

However I tried to make a cloudscript to query all the users characters.

I'm just playing around the playfab api, and this is what I figured out (based on the github example):

handlers.getAllCharacters = function(args)
{
    var characters = server.GetAllUsersCharacters({
                        PlayFabId: currentPlayerId,
                    });                     
    return {
        toons : characters
    };
}

But when I try to call it from unity:

PlayFabClientAPI.RunCloudScript(new RunCloudScriptRequest(){
    ActionId = "getAllCharacters",
}, OnGetAllCharacters, null); 

It gives me an error:

PlayFab error: TypeError: undefined is not a function
    at handlers.getAllCharacters (main.js:8:26) ->  var characters = server.GetAllUsersCharacters({
    at __playfab_internal.invokeHandler (Script Document:4:153)

Is it possible that this function is not implemented yet on server side? Or did I something wrong?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Best Answer
Brendan Vanous said on Thu, 02 April 2015 at 11:18 AM

Ah, thanks for calling that out. We just released those API calls, but the Cloud Script service hadn't been swapped over to know about the new calls. We've updated it, so they're all in there now. Let us know if you're still seeing any issues.

Brendan

1 Comment
Brendan Vanous said on Thu, 02 April 2015 at 11:18 AM

Ah, thanks for calling that out. We just released those API calls, but the Cloud Script service hadn't been swapped over to know about the new calls. We've updated it, so they're all in there now. Let us know if you're still seeing any issues.

Brendan

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.