question

yizhoupan avatar image
yizhoupan asked

Can not save change of Catalog Item with error InvalidItemProperties

Hi,

I just encountered this bug today. I can not save my change of any field in any catalog item. There is always an error "InvalidItemProperties". I don't know what it means without any further details. I tried uploading json to Catalog but still met the same error.

My catalog has been used for a long time and never meets this issue. I don't think there should be anything wrong with the data itself.

My title is D95A. If you need, you can test with Bundle/com.zinggames.pinballquest.flexible002dollars. Add a '.' at the end of the Description and save the change.

Thanks,

3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sokolov22 avatar image sokolov22 commented ·

Same here.

0 Likes 0 ·
sokolov22 avatar image sokolov22 commented ·

Even if you don't change anything and just hit save the problem occurs.

0 Likes 0 ·
Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan sokolov22 commented ·

Can you provide your title id for us to investigate? Thanks.

0 Likes 0 ·
Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

Hi, I checked your title but I cannot make changes of your Items so I there is no way I can identify the problem. We will report this issue to our product team to investigate, sorry for the inconvenience.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

yizhoupan avatar image yizhoupan commented ·

I tried catalog editing this morning and it worked now.

0 Likes 0 ·
Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan yizhoupan commented ·

Glad to hear that, any issues let us know:)

0 Likes 0 ·
sokolov22 avatar image
sokolov22 answered

It appears to have fixed itself.

1 comment
10 |1200

Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan commented ·

Alright, any issues let us know:)

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.