question

Ilya Meparishvili avatar image
Ilya Meparishvili asked

Stuck on Xsolla Pending Install

Hello

I am trying to integrate Xsolla but its on pending install.

Also I got email:

>>>

You have reached the legacy PlayFab developer support inbox. We have moved all support ticket submissions to the Help > "Report an Issue" page in the PlayFab Game Manager. You can read more in our blog: https://blog.playfab.com/blog/playfab-support-overview

This inbox is no longer being closely monitored. To avoid significant delays in support, please use one of the recommended support options.

If you are an Enterprise customer submitting an emergency notification, it has been forwarded to the appropriate team and you should receive a response shortly.

PlayFab Support options

• NEW! Read more about support options in our blog
  • Try our new documentation portal
  • Post in one of our forums
  • Check system status
  • Login to Game Manager and submit a technical support ticket via Help > Report an Issue (Professional and Enterprise tier customers only)

This email is a service from PlayFab.

<<<

Posting here to avoid significant delay in support, as it mentioned in Email.

What else can I do?

My account Is on Ilyamep@outlook.com

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

Hi, enabling Xsolla requires you to manually agree to Xsolla’s terms-of-service contract. When that is completed and the contracts are signed, go back to the addon page. The addon will be enabled AFTER you visited the Xsolla addon page for your title. If you have agreed the contract, Xsolla will make a request to PlayFab for approval, for now you’ll just need to wait for the email.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.