question

madmojoman avatar image
madmojoman asked

Archived Games Not Loading

Today I popped up a new test build in our (7FEE) Legacy Multiplayer and started to test it out. Had a problem so I wanted to check the logs and every time I visit the "Multiplayer -> Legacy Multiplayer - Archived Games" tab on the website it shows an empty (blank, white - not even PlayFab bar at top) screen. When I went to my browser's developer console I saw there was an error popping up that reads:

HTTP500: SERVER ERROR - The server encountered an unexpected condition that prevented it from fulfilling the request.
GET - https://developer.playfab.com/en-US/7FEE/servers/archived-games

I had checked out the Archived Games a bit earlier and it was taking a really long time to load up, but it eventually showed the logs. Now it's not showing any, though. Any ideas?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

We tried to open your link, it appears another ‘can't load page’ error. We'll inform our team to investigate it.

7 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

madmojoman avatar image madmojoman commented ·

Any update on this? Still getting a blank screen and it'd be super helpful to be able to check the logs again.

0 Likes 0 ·
franklinchen avatar image franklinchen madmojoman commented ·

Sorry, we have not got any updates on this loading issue, I'm trying to upgrade the priority.

0 Likes 0 ·
madmojoman avatar image madmojoman franklinchen commented ·

Okay. Well, I guess I'll just keep the server shutdown until I can see the logs to fix whatever is causing it to not work properly. The server tests fine locally, but even though it connects up fine with client when uploaded to PlayFab for some features, one isn't functioning properly. (And it's a key piece that's required in order for loading of a scene to complete.) I won't be able to fix it until I can see the logs and figure out where something may be going wrong. It's strange it tests perfectly locally and doesn't seem to work when uploaded to PlayFab. The server seems to be functioning for some things, but not a key piece needed for loading one scene. So it's not like the server has crashed or anything. But, I'm not going to leave the server running and have you charging us for the server hosting hours if I can't even review the logs for what's going wrong with it and preventing us from running a bunch of game content and pushing out an update to our players on the live build.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Bob Zinnack avatar image Bob Zinnack commented ·

10 days and no solution. Not good having a game on hold this long. What are the options?

10 days and no solution yet. Not good having a game on hold this long. What are the options?

0 Likes 0 ·
Sarah Zhang avatar image Sarah Zhang Bob Zinnack commented ·

The product team has fixed it. The fix for this issue will be released to the production environment recently. Please keep an eye on it.

2 Likes 2 ·
madmojoman avatar image madmojoman Sarah Zhang commented ·

Seems fixed now. Thank you so much!

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.