question

Thiago Lopes Rosa avatar image
Thiago Lopes Rosa asked

GrantItemsToUser not granting a drop table

Hi! I'm having issues with server.GrantItemsToUser from cloudscript, it was working fine before.

The result is:

{"ItemGrantResults":[{"PlayFabId":"30149117D3CF086D","Result":false,"ItemId":"Card_A1R1","UnitPrice":0}]}

Where Card_A1R1 is a drop table that exists in my primary/default catalog. It doesn't seem to be resolving the drop table like it was before and we can see that the *Result" is false. Why is this happening now?

CloudScript
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

Hi, as far as I am aware, I believe this is not how drop table works. Random drop tables aren’t really catalog items on their own, so they need to be in a container or bundle(though you could give the bundle a usage duration of 1 second, so that it goes away immediately, acts like a catalog item). I tested it in my title and it worked, drop table resolved properly. Here is the doc you will find helpful: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/playfab/features/commerce/items/drop-tables#conclusion

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.