question

play avatar image
play asked

30+ minutes Delay in Leaderboard updates

There are very long delays in refreshing the data in the rankings.Our project has been in production for a long time, and now when we pass certification on consoles, problems are reported that the results will not appear on the board. In the management panel I see that the player has scored X points and should be on the list but appears after a few minutes.

Do you know if there any problem with the leaderboards or do you need the TitleId to check it.

Best Regards,

Leaderboards and Statistics
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

Do you mean you updated the player’s statistics via API, but it took 30+ minutes to update the Leaderboard? Do you still have this issue now? I tested it in out test Title, it works fine. If you still have this issue, I’m wondering could you provide your TitleId for us to investigate it.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.