question

orhanozsoy avatar image
orhanozsoy asked

About Coupon uses

Hello, everyone. I want use coupons for give item to player but i noticed coupons are one time uses.If one player use a coupon other player can not use same coupon. Is there any chances for make this? I didn't see about that in documentation.I want generate one coupon like xxx-xxxx-xxx and all players can use this coupon 100 times in total or during 15 minutes.Thank you for answering.

In-Game EconomyPlayer Inventory
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

Hi, as far as I am aware, coupons do not work that way, a coupon can only be redeemed once. However, we have some alternatives for you to consider.

1.Generate 100 coupons for each of the 100 players to redeem.

2. Use CloudScript to validate the code and grant item, control expire time or number of redeems. For instance, you can have the code stored in Title Data, specified with the number of redeems(Let’s say 100). When the player wants to redeem the code, execute CloudScript to validate the code and reduce the number of redeems. When the number of redeems is reduced to 0, the coupon is invalid.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.