question

charlielange avatar image
charlielange asked

Can't Delete Build

I'm not able to delete a build. The title ID is 35B1F. The error message is displaying an old build name that no longer exists.

capture.png (60.7 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Travis Lange avatar image
Travis Lange answered

I'm a part of the same team. I'll have him mark this answer as correct. Anyways, the issue is we had a build being used in match making. If you try to delete a build being used by a "Queue" you get an error response that is simply the name of the Queue. If you remove the build from the Queue you can delete it. It might be more helpful if the error message said something like: "This build can't be deleted while being used by Matchmaking Queue <Queue Name Here>." Or something along those lines.

3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ravarna avatar image ravarna commented ·

@TCROC, I think the if you use the DeleteBuild API, the error message is akin to what you mentioned above. We will take a look at the UI and fix the issue there.

0 Likes 0 ·
Travis Lange avatar image Travis Lange ravarna commented ·

@ravarna Awesome! Thanks! :)

0 Likes 0 ·
franklinchen avatar image franklinchen Travis Lange commented ·

Hey @TCROC, we have a fix on this issue last week, please have a try today or tomorrow (Go live in prod)

0 Likes 0 ·
Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

Hi, we will inform the product team of this issue, sorry for the inconvenience.

10 |1200

ravarna avatar image
ravarna answered

@charlielange is this still a problem? I see the builds in your title are recent.

2 comments
10 |1200

franklinchen avatar image franklinchen commented ·

Hi @charlielange, please let us know if you can still see this issue, if so, ravarna will help to investigate it. Thanks

0 Likes 0 ·
Travis Lange avatar image Travis Lange commented ·

Hi @ravarna and @FranklinChen. I'm apart of the same team. This is not a problem any more. I posted an answer below that describes how we fixed it and the confusion we had.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.