question

burstyle avatar image
burstyle asked

UE4 How to Update Player Statistics.

Hello Playfab Community.

Im trying for 2 days now, I have wrote a cloudscript, when a player register to the game, They get a few player statistics,

Level, Current Experiance, and Max Experiance.

I got all the information into my varriables in the engine, But i can't find it out how to Update the player statistics, for example, when the player kill a monster, he gain "Current Experiance", and when Current Experiance Equal with Max Experiance, he Gain 1 Level.

I know you don't recommend, handling those from the Engine, I would love to know both ways, For example, Updating Player stats from the Engine.

This is my Blueprint for Update Player Statistics, I have no clue how to. Set Field, not works.

Leaderboards and Statistics
asd.png (159.0 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

You should not directly add nodes after On PlayFab Response, instead you can add nodes after the on success event nodes:

So that you are able to see if there is any error when calling the API

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.