question

Evren Buda avatar image
Evren Buda asked

Title exceeded data key size limit

Hello, when i executed a UpdateUserData cloud script, it failed and in Playstream Monitor, it said that title exceeded data key size limit. When i checked the details it says my free tier title limit is 75 kb. I have checked my email and informed that :

"Resource:

Player data key size

Limit:
75 bytes

Requested:
115 bytes"

my Player Data Key is "playerInfo" which is 11 bytes and my value for that key was 116 bytes.

however in limits page it says that the player data value limit size is 10,000b for free titles.

So do we have 75bytes or 10000bytes per key for player title data?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
v-humcin avatar image
v-humcin answered

For free titles, the size limit of the "value" portion of key-value pairs stored for player data should indeed be 10000 bytes. The 75 byte limit for the "key" itself should not be hit if the key is the string "playerInfo", unless someone the key value is getting changed to something longer in your code before the request is actually being sent.

Are you getting this error consistently? Would you mind sharing your title id and cloud script code that is causing this error?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.