question

mfdemir3 avatar image
mfdemir3 asked

Admin/DeletePlayer Player deletion operation hung

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mfdemir3 avatar image mfdemir3 commented ·

I usaully delete test players using dashboard and have no problem. But yesterday I tried to delete some test players using Postman and they never got deleted since. When ı try to login them I get "The account is unavailable, because it is being deleted." error since yesterday. I need them to be deleted because they have broken data and my game uses some leaderboards data. I can't delete their leaderboard data either.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
v-humcin avatar image
v-humcin answered

One point of the issue is likely related to the fact that Admin/DeletePlayer and the "Delete Player" button in the dashboard perform different functions. The "Delete Player" button deletes the master player account and login information while the Admin/DeletePlayer API call only deletes the title player account so the master player account and login information remains.

You can use the Admin/DeleteMasterPlayerAccount API call to get the same effect as the button in the dashboard. I have passed feedback onto the team to see about making this less confusing.

What call were you using that was returning "The account is unavailable because it is being deleted." error? To clarify was it a "Login" or a "Register" call? And are you still receiving it now? Deletions can sometimes take longer to finish, but we can check if the issue is related to unexpected functionality of Admin/DeletePlayer.

If you are still experiencing the issue you can give me your title id and I can give it a look.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mfdemir3 avatar image mfdemir3 commented ·

I've managed to delete hung players' statistics using Admin/ResetUserStatistics

0 Likes 0 ·
v-humcin avatar image v-humcin ♦ mfdemir3 commented ·

Are you experiencing any further problems with the accounts?

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.