question

Ezekial Day avatar image
Ezekial Day asked

Pricing comparison vs AWS/SpatialOS for something similar toa cheap v2core/7.5GB,How do the PlayFab servers compare to AWS/SpatialOS in terms of price?

Hi. Improbable is the easiest price to understand, whether MAU or USD/hr to operate, they claim:

v2core 7.5GB/RAM is 0.54 USD per hour to operate in the USA.
I find it difficult to navigate the pricing schema of EC2, but perhaps you can just find whatever is closest to your own service, and compare it with MAU or ideally USD/hr to operate.

The goal is to find equal ground and for you to show me who is cheapest on equal footing.

Thank you.

Either through MAUs, or USD/hr to operate, can you give me a price based around 2core 7.5GBRAM?

https://improbable.io/pricing

Improbable's is the easiest to understand, if you scroll to the bottom their FAQ Section says this:
0.54 /hr to host v2core, 7.5GBRAM, which is their lowest package. What is comparable here with the azure hosting or whatever you call it, and how does that compare to this price, as well as a comparable AWS Price?

pricing
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Ezekial Day avatar image Ezekial Day commented ·

It merged two posts together, I couldn't post the first and now it's just a mishmash of the two, and I can't seem to edit one out during the "awaiting moderation" period.

Either way, you get the jist.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
franklinchen avatar image
franklinchen answered

For Billing questions, we have a form on our Contact page that allows you to submit Login or Billing issues. Please use this channel to get support. Thanks

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.