question

prunefd avatar image
prunefd asked

Share content client to PlayfabServer,Share content client to server

Hello,

I'm developping a game with Unity3D and i'm using playfab.

I would like to have a system of contest each week where each player can send a gameObject converted as a jsonFile to the server, then our team choose the best file, and finally we send it to our player.

I don't know what's the best service to use in playfab for upload.

Moreover, i'm using FileManagement via CDN to download the best file. Is it the best practice ?

Thank you for your help. :)

Hello,

I'm developping a game with Unity3D and i'm using playfab.

I would like to have a system of contest each week where each player can send a gameObject converted as a jsonFile to the server, then our team choose the best file, and finally we send it to our player.

I don't know what's the best service to use in playfab for upload.

Moreover, i'm using FileManagement via CDN to download the best file. Is it the best practice ?

Thank you for your help. :)

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

UGC feature is the best practice while it is still in private preview and if you are Pro or Enterprise Tier users, you may contact helloplayfab@microsoft.com to access it.

Clients should not be able to uploading files via CDN while it may consume your data quota quickly once there are abusive uses because currently there is no additional configuration for this feature. The thing is you need to limit the size and times of the uploading.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

prunefd avatar image prunefd commented ·

Ok thank you very much

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.