question

Juicy Beast avatar image
Juicy Beast asked

LoginWithGoogleAccount stopped working with error GoogleOAuthNoIdTokenIncludedInResponse

Hi,

So we had the LoginWithGoogleAccount working. Everything was fine, the auth code was sent to PlayFab and was creating users. Until yesterday, where no one was able to login to playfab because of the error GoogleOAuthNoIdTokenIncludedInResponse. Nothing in our configuration was changed.

With some research on this forum, I saw that many people solved this by adding the .AddOauthScope("profile") line in their configuration, but we already have that in. We also double checked the information in the Google PlayFab Addon, nothing has changed...

We don't know what to do.

Thanks for the help.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Juicy Beast avatar image Juicy Beast commented ·

I just wanted to add that we currently have a working version live right now, but all the versions we try to build, it's not working. But since nothing was changed around that feature, this is really confusing...

0 Likes 0 ·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

I cannot reproduce your issue and the logging process of our testing project is successful. What's your Title ID and can you delete Google Add-ons information and try to re-install?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Konstantin Lapin avatar image
Konstantin Lapin answered

Hello, I am facing the same issue. Few days ago everything worked fine, now I can not link or login with google play games anymore.

Some advices?

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.