question

Cliff Cawley avatar image
Cliff Cawley asked

Searching on id now regularly returns and error

I've been trying to search for a user id but recently have been getting an error:

"An error occurred while loading data from the server. PlayFab engineers have been notified of the issue and will investigate."

My title Id is 795E2.

Has been happening for the past 3-4 days.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

Do you mean searching for a user Id on the [Game Manager]->[Players] page? We tested the search for a user id on the Players page of your Title. But we can't reproduce this issue. Do you still have this issue now? If you still have this issue, please provide more detailed information, like detailed reproduced steps.

5 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

franklinchen avatar image franklinchen commented ·

Hi @Cliff Cawley, I just checked your title player page, the searching function is working well. Please let me know if you still have this issue

0 Likes 0 ·
Cliff Cawley avatar image Cliff Cawley franklinchen commented ·

Sorry, didn't see the reply before. Yes this still happens.

For example, Click on Players page in Game Manager and I tried searching for 74601AA4F39DE4FB. It took about 30 seconds, maybe a little more than popped up and said "An error occurred while loading data from the server. PlayFab engineers have been notified of the issue and will investigate."

0 Likes 0 ·
franklinchen avatar image franklinchen Cliff Cawley commented ·

Hi @Cliff Cawley, I just tried to search player 74601AA4F39DE4FB, the result returns successfully within 1 second. I doubt if it is related to your regional/corp network. Is it possible to make some tests on that?

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.