question

wangying avatar image
wangying asked

The Archive Game page was down

Hi

The Archive Games page in Legacy Multiplayer tag was down, can you help to address the problem?

And is there any docs about Servers 2.0 improvments?

Thanks and have a nice day!

game manager
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

wangying avatar image wangying commented ·

The Title ID is EF15

0 Likes 0 ·
franklinchen avatar image
franklinchen answered

Hi @wangying, this Archived Games page display issue has been fixed, sorry for any inconvenience.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

I have checked your title and reproduced your issue. The server 2.0 page responses Error and Archived Games tab in Legacy Multiplayer cannot open. I will inform our team to investigate it.

In terms of Multiplayer server 2.0, there are many advantages that the legacy one doesn’t have. it is integrated with Microsoft Azure, which provided different kinds of virtual machine. The servers are dynamically scalable and are easier to manage and maintain than before. You may see all the useful documentation on https://docs.microsoft.com/zh-cn/gaming/playfab/features/multiplayer/servers/.

10 |1200

wangying avatar image
wangying answered

Hi, Any update on the fix?

1 comment
10 |1200

Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ commented ·

Sorry for the late reply. We are still contacting the corresponding team and will update soon.

0 Likes 0 ·
wangying avatar image
wangying answered

Hi

It's been quite a time since the issues was raised, is there any update on this?

4 comments
10 |1200

Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ commented ·

There is no feedback from our team but I've checked your title again and it seems this issue should be fixed. The Archive Game page shows No archived games found(there was web error before).

0 Likes 0 ·
wangying avatar image wangying Seth Du ♦ commented ·

The tab has recoverd, but all the logs are missing? Does this permanent lost or just listing issue? Please help to confirm, we need the log to address player issues.

0 Likes 0 ·
franklinchen avatar image franklinchen wangying commented ·

Hi @wangying, I just informed the related team to investigate this log listing issue. Sorry for any inconverince.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.