question

ideainc avatar image
ideainc asked

iTunes auto-renew subscription feature

I am looking for a solution for playfab accounts to monitor the status of their apple subscription. I would like the player's Playfab account to know the current subscription status without the manual intervention by the app or the player. I read on the forums that you have a subscription system built. Is it possible to get access to it as well as some documentation on how to set it up?

thanks

Account Managementdocumentation
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

Subscription is only available for Enterprise and Pro Tier users. Please see https://community.playfab.com/articles/30527/playfab-support-overview.html to get the correct support channel. If you are Enterprise or Pro users, you may access to it.

7 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ideainc avatar image ideainc commented ·

@Sethdu Is it available for the Indie tier? $300/month is pretty steep for our small game just for this one feature.

thanks

0 Likes 0 ·
ideainc avatar image ideainc commented ·

Is it possible to see the documentation so I can determine if this feature is going to suit our needs before I commit to spending any money?

thanks

0 Likes 0 ·
Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ ideainc commented ·

Currently there is no documentation, but you are free to consult helloplayfab@microsoft.com

0 Likes 0 ·
Anh Le avatar image Anh Le commented ·

Hi. Did this policy change? I wonder why a core feature like IAP require a pro license to work?

0 Likes 0 ·
Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ Anh Le commented ·

It is because this feature is still in Private Preview, which is only available to Pro/Enterprise users. The normal IAP is accessible for all users but subscription feature is a bit different from IAP.

0 Likes 0 ·
Anh Le avatar image Anh Le Seth Du ♦ commented ·

Hi. Any way we can try it? $300+ monthly is quite challenging to us.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.