question

support-2 avatar image
support-2 asked

Can't upload new cloud script version

Hello,

Not sure what I am doing wrong. But I can't upload a new version of my cloud script. When I attempt to choose my file the file is greyed out and I can't select it.

I am not using Github.

My current workaround is to edit the script in PlayFab's console.

Thanks,

CloudScript
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ commented ·

Can you switch the Browser and try it again? It works fine on my title and I am using Chrome.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

Hi,

We tested it on our title and It worked fine, you can try it again to see if it’s still not working, if so, please check whether there is an error message when uploading?

You mentioned that "When I attempt to choose my file the file is greyed out and I can't select it.”, please Ctrl+F5 to refresh the page and try again. If it's still not working, please tell us your title id, we'll have a look.

By the way, using HTTP traffic capture tool such as Postman will be helpful to investigate this issue.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.