question

Philipe avatar image
Philipe asked

How to make a form where the player will send an email to playfab unity

unity3d
2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ commented ·

Can you describe your question more specifically? We have Email Template but it is used for sending emails to clients. Are you talking about a support channel that players can send email to to the developer?

1 Like 1 ·
Philipe avatar image Philipe Seth Du ♦ commented ·

That's right!!

That's right, players can send emails to the developer!

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

First you should know that PlayFab doesn’t have this feature. As far as I know from the nowadays client/mobile games (even some mobile apps), if the players want to send any feedback via email, developers will directly provide an email address and in most of the cases it is a hyperlink that will automatically open email application on the client device. In addition the email should be pre-formatted so that it will be more convenient to manage in the mailbox.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Philipe avatar image Philipe commented ·

No. Type I already created the system in the game only need to receive the email that the player types in the InputField, so I receive this email to be able to reward the player with the amount won in the game.

0 Likes 0 ·
Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ Philipe commented ·

1. You have mentioned you have created a system, may I ask what is it and how does it work?

2. Why you need to rewards via email? in the normal circumstance, we'd recommend developers to give out rewards via Cloud Script/ Rules/ Prize Table. In addition, it it for sure PlayFab game titles doesn't have a feature to receive emails.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.