question

Dorian Essamir avatar image
Dorian Essamir asked

Xbox login fails since last update

Hi,

I'm using PlayFab on Unity 2017.4.21f1 and i just updated the PlayFab sdk to version 2.69.190625 from the editor extension. Since that update, LoginWithXbox is failing with a bunch of errors like this:

-"PlayFab API calls will likely fail because you have not set up a HttpWebRequest certificate validation mechanism"

-"Please set a validation callback into PlayFab.Internal.PlayFabWebRequest.CustomCertValidationHook, or set PlayFab.Internal.PlayFabWebRequest.SkipCertificateValidation()"

-"/Client/LoginWithXbox: Unhandled exception in Post : https://2AB8E.playfabapi.com/Client/LoginWithXbox?sdk=UnitySDK-2.69.190625"

I have no idea what to set in the CustomCertValidationHook so i just tried with SkipCertificateValidation, but it still doesnt work at all, everything was perfectly fine before updating, any help?

Authentication
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

I have informed our team about your XBOX login failure and will keep this thread updated.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.