question

757838172 avatar image
757838172 asked

Why aren't players'statistics keys visible?

xewscbe.png (34.0 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

Hi,

We’ve tried to reproduce your situation but our result shows that player’s statistics keys are visible.

Could you tell us your operation steps that lead to this situation so we can reproduce your situation.

By the way, have you followed exactly the same steps in the tutorial to update players’ statistics? Here is the documentation you may want to refer to: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/playfab/features/social/tournaments-leaderboards/using-resettable-statistics-and-leaderboards

If your keys are still invisible, please offer us your title id and we will have a look at it.

5 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

757838172 avatar image 757838172 commented ·

yes player's statistics keys are visible now,

but the characters' statistics keys are still can not visible. just like the xewscbe.png shown;

my titleid is 333DE.

thank you.

0 Likes 0 ·
Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan 757838172 commented ·

Thanks for your report, we've acknowledged this issue and reported it to our product team to investigate it.

0 Likes 0 ·
eswitzer07 avatar image eswitzer07 Citrus Yan commented ·

Having the same issue with character stats not showing. I believe this is intended though? There seem to be some big differences between character level stats and player level stats. I just thought this was an unfortunate limitation of the current setup.

I'm about to overhaul our project to use entirely player level stats instead of character stats for this reason.

Is it possible to let us know if this is a limitation, or just a bug? If it ends up just being a bug, it would save us a ton of work, and keep everything nicely organized.

Cheers,

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
eswitzer07 avatar image eswitzer07 commented ·

In my limited experience you need to have a leaderboard entry for that stat defined in order for it to show up. Adding one for statistics already pushed gets it to show up

0 Likes 0 ·
franklinchen avatar image
franklinchen answered

Hi All, this issue has been fixed, please let me know if you still see it. Thanks

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.