question

Aleksej avatar image
Aleksej asked

How use photon voice?,How i can set AppId for photon voice?

Hello, Do it's possible to use photon voice with playfab? I need setup AppId for voice, but i have only 2 fields (Photon Realtime and Chat) and his filled.

Hello, Do it's possible to use photon voice in service? (Photon Realtime and Chat filled)

photon
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hamza Lazaar avatar image Hamza Lazaar commented ·

why do you need this?

PUN, Photon Realtime, Photon Voice, Bolt, Quantum (all Photon types except Photon Chat) can be used interchangebly. So you could use a Photon Voice app in PlayFab's Photon add-on; but why?

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

As you can see only Photon Realtime and Photon Chat are provided in the Add-on Page which means PlayFab currently doesn’t support built-in integration for Photon Voice. You need to implement on your own. However, sending a thread on our Feature Requests Form will be appreciated as votes from other users can help with the priority.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.