question

Rafael Celestino da Costa avatar image
Rafael Celestino da Costa asked

Multiplayer 2.0 Create build with Powershell Module new version

I tried to generate a build through the web interface, where I can open a same port for TCP and UDP, but it is not possible from this web panel of yours. The only solution I was given was to use the Powershell Module to generate the build manually. I've never used any powershell cmdlet before, it's my first time.

I followed the tutorials Quickstart for multiplayer servers (API/PowerShell) and Deploying PlayFab multiplayer server builds, and from what I saw when trying to run with the current version of the Module, the "signature" of the New-PFMultiplayerBuild cmd changed, I started trying to fit the updates according to the errors I received, but I have not yet obtained success. Would anyone have an example using the new version or know how I can get a previous one to be able to generate the build?

Just below the print of the current commands I'm trying.

screenshot-7.png (45.6 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brandon@uprootstudios.com avatar image
brandon@uprootstudios.com answered

If you have more experience with another language, you can use the API in that language (if available). For example, we use the PlayFab C# API to make our server builds inside of a Unity app we made.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Rafael Celestino da Costa avatar image Rafael Celestino da Costa commented ·

Hey Brandon, thanks for you answer, i will look at the docs about it and try to make a build, since i have a feedback i will let you know here.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.