question

Kain Swartzbaugh avatar image
Kain Swartzbaugh asked

How do I access the money I've made?

I've had some players make purchases which show up as successful transactions. I'm all connected to Steam, but the money I've made from Playfab doesn't show up under the money earned from Steam. However, when I was testing it (with my own real money), the Playfab purchases I made show up on Steam as well. Why are the majority of player purchases not showing up on Steam? Is there any other way to collect the money I've earned from Playfab? One of the earliest payments was over two months ago, so it unlikely to be a time-related issue. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

unity3dIn-Game Economypricingsupport
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

According to the documentation Non-receipt payment processing, PlayFab uses the web methods provided by Steam to initiate the purchase in that service after you call PayForPurchase API. Then ConfirmPurchase API should be called to verify that purchase and only if the confirmation is done, will PlayFab grant items to players, which means if your players receive items successfully, they should pass the verification from Steam. Hence this can be a display issue, as a result, I suggest you to directly contact with Steam Support for dedicated help.

If you still have any concerns, you can provide us with your Title ID, PlayFab player ID of whom has this issue, as well as the time when it occurs so that we can investigate it. Thanks

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.