question

loopan avatar image
loopan asked

Title is over the limit of 3 for ActionTriggerCount. No more can be created until some are deleted.

In my title(7B589) there have 2 rules, and when create a new rule then show me the error: Title is over the limit of 3 for ActionTriggerCount. No more can be created until some are deleted. But only 2 rules in my title, and the title limits "Action triggers" current usage also 2,please help me fix it.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
v-humcin avatar image
v-humcin answered

There is currently an issue where "Scheduled Tasks" and "Prize Tables" are counted towards the ActionTriggerCount but are not being shown in the display on the Limits page. The issue is filed and the team will be looking into it. Sorry for any inconveniences this may cause.

5 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Oryx avatar image Oryx commented ·

Hi @Hunter McIntyre, our account with title 68FA is also facing the same issue. We're trying to add another Segment but the same error keeps on appearing. We only have 3 segments so far and our limit is 10 segments.

0 Likes 0 ·
v-humcin avatar image v-humcin ♦ Oryx commented ·

Can you verify how many "rules" you have set up under automation on your account, if any?

0 Likes 0 ·
Oryx avatar image Oryx v-humcin ♦ commented ·

Hi @Hunter McIntyre, We have 3 rules. But we're wondering why adding another Segment has that error. Also, we didn't have any prize table yet.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.