question

loopan avatar image
loopan asked

How to all client know when leaderboard reset?

Hello everyone!

In my game,i want to all client catch the leaderboard reset event,then i can update the player data.how can do this?

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

loopan avatar image loopan commented ·

In our game, players are divided into divisions, each division corresponds to a separate leaderboard. When the leaderboard is reset, the player can get rewards based on the current ranking, when the top ranked players(for example : Top 30) will upgrade , the lower ranked (for example, after ranking 100) will be downgraded, how do I implement these functions?

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
v-humcin avatar image
v-humcin answered

Can you clarify what gameplay functionality you are intending to accomplish? There is no feature available to directly alert clients that the event has happened, but with more information I can point you in the right direction for how your intended functionality can be implemented.

4 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

loopan avatar image loopan commented ·

In our game, players are divided into divisions, each division corresponds to a separate leaderboard. When the leaderboard is reset, the player can get rewards based on the current ranking, when the top ranked players(for example : Top 30) will upgrade , the lower ranked (for example, after ranking 100) will be downgraded, how do I implement these functions?

0 Likes 0 ·
v-humcin avatar image v-humcin ♦ loopan commented ·

How often would the leaderboards be reset? Daily? Multiple times a day?

0 Likes 0 ·
loopan avatar image loopan v-humcin ♦ commented ·

Leaderboard reset weekly.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.