question

Jia-Ho Jian avatar image
Jia-Ho Jian asked

PlayFab EditorExtensions: Caught an error:SharedErrorCallbackHTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden

I am using Unity 2018.4.2f1, and my PlayFab SDK version is 2.66.190509. I am using Windows 10.

I got this error constantly in Unity:

PlayFab EditorExtensions: Caught an error:SharedErrorCallbackHTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object) PlayFab.PfEditor.PlayFabEditor:StateUpdateHandler(EdExStates, String, String) (at Assets/PlayFabEditorExtensions/Editor/PlayFabEditor.cs:332) PlayFab.PfEditor.PlayFabEditor:RaiseStateUpdate(EdExStates, String, String) (at Assets/PlayFabEditorExtensions/Editor/PlayFabEditor.cs:247) PlayFab.PfEditor.PlayFabEditorHelper:SharedErrorCallback(String) (at Assets/PlayFabEditorExtensions/Editor/Scripts/Utils/PlayFabEditorHelper.cs:133) PlayFab.PfEditor.<Post>d__7:MoveNext() (at Assets/PlayFabEditorExtensions/Editor/Scripts/PlayFabEditorSDK/PlayFabEditorHttp.cs:177) PlayFab.PfEditor.EditorCoroutine:Update() (at Assets/PlayFabEditorExtensions/Editor/Scripts/Utils/EditorCoroutine.cs:103) UnityEditor.EditorApplication:Internal_CallUpdateFunctions()

PlayFab was working fine, but now I got this error non-stop, I don't know why this is happening, I didn't touch anything in the SDK folder, does anyone know how to fix it?

It would be great if someone can help me!

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ commented ·

My suggestion is you may backup your current project and try to upgrade the extension to the latest version or try to delete the extension and re-import a clean latest version.

0 Likes 0 ·
Jamie Hegarty avatar image Jamie Hegarty commented ·

Hi @Jia-Ho Jian, Did you ever figure out a solution to this? I'm having the same issue

Hi @Jia-Ho Jian Did you find out the problem? I've just run into it myself

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.