question

Pierre Gibouin avatar image
Pierre Gibouin asked

Change RM to EURO instead of US DOLLAR

Hi,

Is it possible to set RealCurrency in EURO for my 2 games C0DA2 "MEGAGAMES SuperJackpot" and also C9214 "FurryLight Puzzles" ? Those games are intended to be used in Europe and USD is not usefull here.

Thank you,

Pierre Gibouin
Megagames

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Pierre Gibouin avatar image Pierre Gibouin commented ·

I forgot to tell I use Paypal to pay, so it's complicate because the users see the prices changing evryday because they are converted from US DOLLAR to EURO.

0 Likes 0 ·
Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ Pierre Gibouin commented ·

I have informed the team about changing currency type question, however, please take a look at this doc:https://developer.paypal.com/docs/checkout/reference/customize-sdk/#currency. Can you try to modify PurchaseConfirmationPageURL?

0 Likes 0 ·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

After the discussion with our team, it seems PlayFab doesn't support this feature. Currently there are 2 types of purchase methods, that are Receipt/entitlement and "Cart"-type purchasing. the former one are mostly used in mobile platform and console purchase system. We have zero control over anything involving pricing, since that's all at the platform level. Steam, PayPal, Facebook, and Xsolla are using the later method. For services that provide currency conversion, like Steam, that's an option. But all prices in the catalog and store in the legacy system is in RM, which is USD. It cannot be set to Euros. We do not support proving in anything other than VC and USD in the legacy service. But our updated commerce system (even though I cannot tell the ETA) will provide more options for foreign currency pricing, when it’s released.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Pierre Gibouin avatar image
Pierre Gibouin answered

Unfortunatlely it doesn’t work , the prices in Paypal are still iin us dollars whatevever I do.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.