question

Cliff Cawley avatar image
Cliff Cawley asked

Dashboard - Regularly get 500 error when using item picker or viewing all items in catalog

I'm on the paid tier and I regularly receive 'Error' window popup when viewing items in the Economy (the full list), or when I try to add items to a bundle (I only have around 110 items).

If I look at the chrome debug I see that either the Picker call or the All call recieves 500 internal server error.

Sometimes refreshing fixes it. Othertimes I have to refreh 20 times. Othertimes I just give up.

Makes it really difficult to use the dashboard

In-Game Economy
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

Thanks for your report. We have checked the Title (9E588) and reproduced this error. We will inform product team to investigate it.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Cliff Cawley avatar image Cliff Cawley commented ·

Also happens a lot on 795E2

0 Likes 0 ·
franklinchen avatar image
franklinchen answered

Hi @Cliff Cawley,

This issue should have been fixed, I just checked your Title, this 500 error has disappeared. Let me know if you still see the same issue:)

3 comments
10 |1200

Cliff Cawley avatar image Cliff Cawley commented ·

Can you check on 795E2 too please?

0 Likes 0 ·
franklinchen avatar image franklinchen Cliff Cawley commented ·

Yes, just checked, 9E588 & 795E2 , 0 error / 5 times

0 Likes 0 ·
Cliff Cawley avatar image Cliff Cawley franklinchen commented ·

Great, thanks :)

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.