question

sekmaniMohamed avatar image
sekmaniMohamed asked

I can't create new user

Hi,

I failed to create a new user with PlayFab, i don't have any error in my code, also i'm connected in the net but when i test my unity project i always get in the error.ErrorMessage this message "InvalidAPIEndpoint"

this is a short of my register user account:

public void register()
    {
        RegistUser = new RegisterPlayFabUserRequest();

RegistUser.Username = Name.text;
        RegistUser.Password = Pass.text;
        RegistUser.Email = Mail.text;

PlayFabClientAPI.RegisterPlayFabUser(RegistUser,result => {
            viewText.text = "Your account has been created";
        },error=> {
            viewText.text = "Your account failed to create :" + error.ErrorMessage; ;
        });
unity3d
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
v-humcin avatar image
v-humcin answered

This error typically occurs if the title id is not properly set. If you are using the PlayFab Editor Extension can you confirm whether the Studio and Title Id have been properly setup as in this tutorial? https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/playfab/sdks/unity3d/quickstart#set-title-settings

You may also need to ensure that you have not changed the Title Id to an invalid value within your code at some point as well.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.