question

serglit1650 avatar image
serglit1650 asked

Get Inventory of all players UE4

I tried to use Admin--GetUserInventory and put 9B7B6EE5C668DA4 as a PlayFab ID for all players(from Segments). My current setup(link to blueprint: https://blueprintue.com/blueprint/6lpk5qk6/) should return DisplayName of all inventory items of all players. However, it doesn't return anything for ALL_PLAYERS ID, but it does work for a specific player. Is there a different function I should use instead?

unreal
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

serglit1650 avatar image
serglit1650 answered

Figured it out! I used a "GetPlayersInSegment" function to get all playfab ids. Then a foreach loop that gets inventory of every player.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

eswitzer07 avatar image
eswitzer07 answered

Don't use the OnPlayFabResponse execution node. Use the Delegates (red pins)

1 comment
10 |1200

serglit1650 avatar image serglit1650 commented ·

Same thing. I only get a response for a specific player ID, but "NONE" if I use a segment ID for all players.

0 Likes 0 ·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

Admin API GetUserInventory doesn’t support retrieve inventory for all members in a segment. Moreover, there is no API that can retrieve all members’ inventory in a segment.

I am wondering what’s the scenario? For now, you may only create a Scheduled Task that runs cloud script functions on each player in a segment.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.