question

max avatar image
max asked

Event History Search - How to find certain statistic events

One of our players lost a certain value of a certain statistic and it's most likely a bug. I want to find out when it happened, so I can then look at the events before this event.

I'm trying to do a search query like this, but it doesn't yield any results:

['player_statistic_changed'] | where Timestamp between (datetime(2019-06-12T07:13:00)..datetime(2019-06-14T07:13:00)) AND eventData.statisticName=MMR

It looks like the part in the end is wrong, I tried all kinds of combinations (e.g. AND eventData.statisticName.raw=MMR, etc.) but nothing seems to work unfortunately. I also studied a few search docs but also couldn't find anything unfortunately.

How can I filter and look through statistic changes of one type?

game manager
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

Maybe you can try the following format. Check Real Time Analytics - event queries (especially complex-queries) to learn more please.

player_statistic_changed | where Timestamp between (datetime(2019-05-15T08:12:00)..datetime(2019-06-14T08:12:00)) and StatisticName == "GamesWon"
2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

max avatar image max commented ·

Thanks! You made my day! Is there any document where you can learn the Syntax?

0 Likes 0 ·
Sarah Zhang avatar image Sarah Zhang max commented ·

Event search is powered by Azure Data Explorer. Refer to this doc, and check the links it provides.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.