question

Travis Lange avatar image
Travis Lange asked

Integration with Azure DevOps build pipelines?

Is there a means of integrating with Azure DevOps's build pipepline for deploying our game servers? If so, where do I go to learn more about it? If not, is this a planned feature at some point?

If build pipelines aren't supported yet, I'll add it as a feature request.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brandon@uprootstudios.com avatar image
brandon@uprootstudios.com answered

I don't have experience with Azure's build pipeline, but would it be possible to call CreateBuildWithCustomContainer from the Multiplayer API within the pipeline? It has all the functionality of adding a server from the Game Manager, although you'd need to set ContainerFlavor to ManagedWindowsServerCore if you're using WinServer containers.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Travis Lange avatar image Travis Lange commented ·

Thanks! That definitely points me in the right direction! :) I'll mark it as correct if it works when I get a chance to test it out. If anyone else has had experience with this and sees this question, feel free to leave an answer as well. :)

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.