question

Cliff Cawley avatar image
Cliff Cawley asked

Paging doesn't exist for dashboard when viewing revoked items and causes inventory to not load

When viewing the revoked items of users, there's no paging. Some of my users have a couple of thousand revoked items and it takes longer and longer to load. Some users I can't even view because they have too many items revoked.

This could be solved if you add paging for the inventory revoked/expired/stacked view.

There's also no API to call to retrieve these so I can't do it myself.

This bug has made it impossible for me to view the history of items that some users had.

apisPlayer Inventory
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

This is not a bug and it is because paging for Expired/Revoked/Stacked items is not available as those items are tracked separately. You may send a thread on our Feature Requests Forum.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Cliff Cawley avatar image
Cliff Cawley answered

@SethDu Actually it seems to be a bug, because I can no longer load the Dashboard Inventory page for these users, because there are too many items.

Is there a way for me to forcefully clear the list of revoked items (preferably from say 15 days and older) so I can get this loading again?

I'm a paying customer and this is critically affecting me because I CANNOT view the inventory history for some players because the page never loads.

Is there a better support channel I should contact as a paying customer?

1 comment
10 |1200

Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ commented ·

I will inform the team about the issue. Dedicated support is for Pro and Enterprise Tier users and if so, you can create a ticket on: https://playfab.com/contact/#technicalQuestion.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.