question

mr.lin avatar image
mr.lin asked

Why I don't swith my cloudscript live revision

hi guys. I don't swith my cloudscript live revision in today. why do this? It still works yesterday.

CloudScript
4 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jason-1 avatar image jason-1 commented ·

We also cannot change cloudscript live revision today. Seems as though they are updating the site?

0 Likes 0 ·
jason-1 avatar image jason-1 commented ·

We also cannot change cloudscript live revision today. Seems as though they are updating the site?

0 Likes 0 ·
jital avatar image jital ♦ commented ·

Do you have the Github add-on installed?

0 Likes 0 ·
jason-1 avatar image jason-1 jital ♦ commented ·

Yes we do. The new "Functions" tab just reverts to the current live revision no matter which revision you select in the drop down.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
jital avatar image
jital answered

Greetings,

As of right now the Github Add-On prevents users from deploying Cloudscript revisions. A bug has been filed, but for now just disable the Github Add-On to deploy new Cloudscript.

We apologize for the inconvenience

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Zhi Kang Shao avatar image Zhi Kang Shao commented ·

Experiencing the same issue, can't select other cloud script revisions than the live because we use GitHub Add-On. And thus, can't change the live version either.

You can manually use the API call for now (Revision: 1234, Version: 1) if you want to deploy revision 1234.

https://api.playfab.com/documentation/admin/method/SetPublishedRevision

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.