question

Santiago Medina Chaverra avatar image
Santiago Medina Chaverra asked

Link a google account with token for desktop game.,Login with google account for desktop app.

Hi. I am working in a desktop game, I want to link my google account to playfab but i can't. I have read many post but only found information about login using ServerAuth code (only works for mobile or web). Is there any option to link a google account for desktop games?

Account Management
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
jital avatar image
jital answered

Greetings,

Could you provide more details on the specific error you are experiencing? Would you be able to link the post about using the ServerAuth code you are referring to?

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Santiago Medina Chaverra avatar image Santiago Medina Chaverra commented ·

it is not an error.Is a question. How can I use my google account to sign in?

0 Likes 0 ·
jital avatar image jital ♦ Santiago Medina Chaverra commented ·

In order to sign with a Google Account, use the LogInWithGoogleAccount API call.

This call requires a ServerAuthCode from Google, the process of getting ServerAuthCode is outside the scope of the PlayFabSDK's.

The process for retrieving a ServerAuthCode will be specific to the platform that you are developing on.

For Unity users, there is a very detailed tutorial and demo on it, hopefully it can offer some guidance.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.