question

Rafael Celestino da Costa avatar image
Rafael Celestino da Costa asked

Multiplayer Server Builds - Deploying infinitely

Good afternoon, I have Multiplayer 2.0 enabled, I was following the tutorials and uploaded a build of my Game Server, however Deploy is not completing, I decided to upload another one and it also does not complete, as shown in the image below.

Any suspicion of what might be stopping deploy?

screenshot-3.png (30.0 KiB)
5 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

JayZuo avatar image JayZuo ♦ commented ·

Have you verified containerization locally? Please make sure your game server can run in container before deploying to PlayFab.

0 Likes 0 ·
Rafael Celestino da Costa avatar image Rafael Celestino da Costa JayZuo ♦ commented ·

Yes, i tested and i was able to play the game while creating the container locally, i don't know what can be.

0 Likes 0 ·
JayZuo avatar image JayZuo ♦ Rafael Celestino da Costa commented ·

Could you please share your title Id?And have you tried with the gsdkSamples? Was it able to de deployed?

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Rafael Celestino da Costa answered

Update: It's deploying now. However, I can not access the server with the IP of the machine and port, it may be because my game uses the same port to make TCP and UDP access and in Game Manager I do not have the options to register the same port for both protocols.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Rafael Celestino da Costa answered

164B8 it's the title, i will download the samples and try to deploy. Maybe the ports can be the problem.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.