Hi. We have a live game in Soft Launch and starting ~yesterday PlayFab causes a critical error for new players on game start, when a new user ID should've been created. Before that everything was working fine, now it's crashing the app.
We send the following code:
However, result.InfoResultPayload.UserData now is ALWAYS null, but before that PlayFab was sending empty map.
This change now returns the Unity exception:
Surely, we fixed it locally with "if (result.InfoResultPayload.UserData != null)", however, we find worrying that some change was implemented on PlayFab without any notice that broke live applications.
Looking forward to your feedback.