question

Leonardo avatar image
Leonardo asked

How and where can I make links where players can be invited and the player who invited to win a reward?

I want the players to have a link inviting other players to know the game, and that player who sent the invitation wins rewards, where can I do that?

Custom Game Servers
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

PlayFab doesn’t natively support sending links for registration. The work around solution is referral code and we actually provide an official demo about it. Please refer to: https://github.com/PlayFab/PlayFab-Samples/tree/master/Recipes/ReferralCodes.

If you still need links for registration and rewards, you may implement your own external web server, which will implement with PlayFab SDK. The URL may contains the Inviter player ID so that your web side will process the registration process and give out rewards, and all of this process can be done in Cloud Script.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.