question

Maciej Maj avatar image
Maciej Maj asked

What are "ResourceDisplayName" limits?

I'm pretty sure that's some kind of undocumented part of Limits and since I have some activity under it, Id' like to know what exactly they are?

You can find them in Settings > Limits > Data Storage between 'Group entity object size' and 'Entity profile updates per 15 minutes' (as seen on the screenshot)

Thanks!

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
v-humcin avatar image
v-humcin answered

This issue has been filed, but for now the actual names of these limits can be viewed in the URL of each of these limits. They have the following names:

• EntityEventsPer15Seconds
  • EntityEventsPer5Minutes
  • EntityEventsPer1Hour

Sorry for the inconvenience, hope this helps!

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sickshark avatar image sickshark commented ·

I still see them under Beta Economy. Could you explain what is this? you mean after 9000 request of the item of a an Item we lose the free tier? that's very bad... or is a 15 limit basis?
Please, explain...

0 Likes 0 ·
brandon@uprootstudios.com avatar image brandon@uprootstudios.com sickshark commented ·

I think what that means is, for example, if EntityEventsPer15Seconds has a limit of 25, clients can request/update Entity Events up to 25 times every 15 seconds. Exceeding that limit will likely return a rate-limit error

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.