Hi PlayFab Team,
I am building my game and when launching the game will come with PlayFab professional plan. However, my game needs to record player data for analysis. Therefore, I need you to help me understand some of the following things I need to know:
1. PlayStream: Player performs recording of PlayerWrireEvent 1 time every 20 seconds during the game they join. If the system has 10,000 - 50,000 CCU, Playerwriteevent will be executed with high capacity. Can it meet?
2. I need to use the data written through PlayerwriteEvent from PlayStream in real time to another service like Azure to handle. Can I use the Webhooks to get these data? If possible, with such a high record capacity, can Webhooks be processed?
3. Cloud Script: I need to write in the client 1 and every 20 seconds in their game via ExecuteCloudScript, Cloudscript will process the data sent from the player and save to Player Data Read Only. If the system has 10,000 - 50,000 CCU, ExecuteCloudScripts will be executed with high capacity. Can it meet?
In Professional Planning and Enterprise, What is the maximum Player Data (Title) and Player Data (Character) data?
- Maximum number of Key / Value for standard plan (PLAYER DATA, READ ONLY DATA, INTERNAL DATA).
- Can I extend Key / Value beyond the standard plan?
- Maximum size for Key / Value.
- For Key / Value (value is json): My Json data has about 1000 lines. I need to perform an update in one line via CloudScript enabled from the client. Is it slow?
I look forward to receiving your prompt response. Thank you