question

Rafael Celestino da Costa avatar image
Rafael Celestino da Costa asked

Local Container not Running

Hey guys, i'm following This Tutorial, in the " Running the game Server in a Container" step, i receiving the error listed on the image attached bellow when i try to run the MockVmAgent. My output folder and the folder of the Agent it's on D: Drive, i don't know if this is contributing to this error.

I really don't know how to solve this or track the error to procede with the tutorial.

screenshot-2.png (26.5 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

We have reproduced your error. Maybe you should check if you pull down the complete docker image successfully or run Setup.ps1 correctly. By the way, the old documentation will be retired. There are some differences between the old doc that you provided and the new one. For instance, the new doc provides more info about Trouble Shooting. You can check the new documentation Locally debugging game servers and integration with PlayFab for more references.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Rafael Celestino da Costa avatar image Rafael Celestino da Costa commented ·

Hey Sarah, i followed the tutorial on the Microsoft Docs and now it's working. Thanks

0 Likes 0 ·
ravarna avatar image
ravarna answered

As Sarah has mentioned above, it appears that the Setup.ps1 might not have run correctly. Can you restart Docker on your local machine and then run "docker network ls" in a Powershell window as Admin and paste the output here?

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.