question

Kim Strasser avatar image
Kim Strasser asked

Creating a list with current amount of virtual currency of all players?

I want to find out what the current amount of virtual currency of all players is?

Is it possible to create a list with a column for virtual currency in PlayFab?

I want to use the list to identify potential cheaters.

Player Data
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

It’s impossible to create a list with a column for virtual currency now. But you can list players whose VirtualCurrencyBalances in a certain range. Enter virtualCurrencyBalances.GM: >500 in the search bar to list players whose GM>500. Use it according to your need. And you can check the list of all searchable fields, and check Search Techniques to learn about how to use the complex query.

Or you can use add-ons Snowflake or Azure data warehouse to implement more advanced data analysis. The latter is a feature is currently in Private Preview. If you are paid tier and interested in trying it, please contact us at helloplayfab@microsoft.com.

Finally, if you think it’s necessary for the feature that adding custom column to the search result of Players page. You can add a Feature Request for this.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Kim Strasser avatar image Kim Strasser commented ·

Thanx. virtualCurrencyBalances.GM: >500 helps me already a lot.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.