Hi PlayFab Support,
I have some questions about the PlayFab system.
1. About MAU Calculation: Users who log in once a month are counted as 1 MAU. What happens when people with malicious intent get the Title ID code and register a large number of accounts in my system? Will all accounts and visits count as MAU ?.
2. Does Playfab have a mechanism to remove fake MAU?
3. Is there a mechanism that limits the number of registered accounts per 1 IP / hour? I used firebase, they allow to limit the number of accounts created on 1 IP / hour
4. How can I limit some countries to not use my service?
5. Can the RegisterPlayFabUser feature be disabled on the client?
6. Does PlayFab provide 2-layer security for accounts when logging in? eg verification by phone number or authetication. Because we can for some reason expose passwords or caches, others can access the account and disturb the system.
7. Does PlayFab provide individual user data recovery, user groups or entire users?
8. PlayStream Event Archive feature is currently available for AWS service. I want to use with Azure Event Hub and Data Lake to save PlayStream data for data analysis, do you have a solution to help me? Thank you very much.