question

Jacob Haskett avatar image
Jacob Haskett asked

How to make an inventory UI

Hi!

I'm wondering how i can make a inventory UI like these ones gear-score-guide-maplestory-2-2.png m21j1he-2.jpg that automatically connects the name/description/picture of an item in a catalog into a UI, Also I'm not exactly sure how to connect an icon to an item

Sorry that these are such beginner questions, I'm new to unity and PlayFab, Thanks! :)

Player Inventory
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

I'm afraid it’s not so easy as you think. PlayFab already simplify the process of your inventory development. But you still need to implement a basic Inventory UI in the unity by yourself. You are free to search ‘Unity Inventory tutorial’in the search engine or asked it in the Unity Community.

You also can refer PlayFab Samples and a full example Unicorn Battle, if they can help you do some front-end work.

And welcome to use PlayFab as your platform for back-end services.:)

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.