question

ericstock avatar image
ericstock asked

Segment First Login (date) timezone

Is the timezone setting the the My Profile section related to the date in Segment First Login (date) ?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

No, I don’t think so. The time zone preference in My Profile only affect the display in the game manager, as you can call APIs like GetPlayerProfile to retrieve creation date and the result is irrelevant to My Profile Settings.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ericstock avatar image ericstock commented ·

In that case, I need to know timezone the First Login (date) segment filter uses. This is important as our game is exiting early access on May 23rd and we are awarding all players who played the game in early access. So my segment filter is first login date less than May 23rd.

0 Likes 0 ·
Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ ericstock commented ·

Be aware that PlayFab server time should be UTC. If you still have concerns, you can directly add tags for those players.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.