question

madmojoman avatar image
madmojoman asked

Archived Games Logs Disappearing

I was watching the website PlayFab game manager under the Multiplayer -> Archived Games section and I keep seeing logs pop up, but then they disappear for some reason. The logs are all pretty small in size, usually around 700KB, depending on how long it was up and running. When I looked closer I saw that only logs from May 6th and earlier were showing up on the list of logs available. After keeping an eye on it, I would see some logs pop up on refreshing the Archived Games. But if I didn't immediately click it for open/download, the next time I returned back to the Archived Games the log would disappear.

Any idea why they are vanishing? (7FEE) Usually that just flows down and eventually the old ones disappear, but now it seems to be keeping the old ones and making the most recent log disappear instead.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Hernando avatar image
Hernando answered

Thank you for your feedback. We have fielded this issue Archived Games not showing recent sessions and informed the related team to handle it.

We'll update this post as more information become available.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image brendan commented ·

The fix for this has now been deployed. Can you confirm that you're now seeing all your archived games?

1 Like 1 ·
madmojoman avatar image madmojoman brendan commented ·

Yes, it appears they are visible and sticking around now. =) Thanks!

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.