question

orhanozsoy avatar image
orhanozsoy asked

is not working in Push notification templates.

Hi everyone,

I am working on friend system and i stuck this problem. Push notification templates variables like <Profile.DisplayName> is not working for me. only returns blank.I read notification basics and templates articles and I did as shown in these pages.But template variables aren't work.I tried these;

$Profile.DisplayName ${$Profile.DisplayName} <profile.DisplayName> <Profile.DisplayName> but these didn't work. Also timestap code in examples didn't work.How can i run these codes?

Thank you for answering.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

Currently PlayFab doesn’t support rich format text or any other advanced notification structure on Android in the push notification template. You are free to send a thread on Feature Requests Forum and more vote can help with the priority.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

orhanozsoy avatar image orhanozsoy commented ·

Oh I see, That variables are working only on ios right now.Thank you for answering.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.